Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to our BMW Navigation update forums!
2019-2 North America NEXT update went on very well (just like all the previous updates I have applied).
Thanks for the clear instructions and quick responses.
Hey Nick

Just updated to 2019-2 Road Map North America NEXT on my 435i. Flawless update. Excellent service. Will order again next year!
I was able to update the maps in one day with no issues. Totally painless.
I used a portable USB backup drive to do the install following the same instructions and it worked fine.
Thanks for the quick responses.
The update to Premium 2019-1 worked without any issues.

Thanks for good instructions!
This is the second update with Nick. Fast, easy and a great price.
All done within 2 hours of purchase.

Thanks Nick.
Paul
The update was successful, I did have an anxious moment when I moved the car the the upgrading display disappeared. However the Flash drive kept blinking and about 45 minutes later the upgrade complete screen came on.
I did find that I had to use our PC rather than our Mac to make the flash drive.

Great update!

Thanks.
Thanks, Nick, for an easy update! Worked first time!
Hi Nick
2019-1 Premium Europe update worked perfectly.
Very good.
Thx
Just finished installing 2019 upgrade in my 2012 X3. Everything worked as advertised and I couldn't be more pleased.

Thanks for a great service.  Smile
Hi Nick

2019-1 Premium Europe update worked perfectly.

Very good.
Thx
This is the fourth time I have updated the maps in my 2014 BMW 328.  Everything worked smoothly.  In the past, I had a minor issue, and with Nick's support, the problem was quickly solved. 

I highly recommend BimmerMap.com for updating the maps.
This is the second time I have gotten the BMW navigation maps updates 2016 and now 2019.  Everything worked perfect, just followed the instructions step by step and the install was seamless!

Checked version after update and it was displayed as the 2019.  It is really Great getting these map updates!

Thank You  Big Grin
Excellent service on my second purchase of the map updates. Everything worked perfectly both times. Many thanks Nick.
Hi Nick, thanks for the support with the maps update and thanks the fast replies.

All is now working perfect, I will visit you in the future for the next update.

Best regards
2019-2 North America NEXT update went on very well (third update I have used from you).

As always the instructions were clear and everything went perfectly.
Ordered 2019-2 North American NEXT update.  Had excellent response.  Downloaded onto USB and then plugged into console for easy update of navigation system. Nick was available immediately to answer questions and the whole process was relatively seamless.
Saved hundreds of dollars over what BMW was quoting me by using bimmer map. I just finished the install and it appears to all be working. Nick was fairly responsive throughout the process. Highly recommended.
Thumbs Up 
It worked perfectly. Thank you Nick, for your assistance and prompt response.
Smooth transaction from the get go. Nick was quick with email responses.

I'll be coming back next year for the next map update!
The 2019-1 Premium update on my 2011 328xi went smoothly and is a great value.  

Your product did the trick! Thanks!