Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to our BMW Navigation update forums!
Perfect service

all the things run smooth and easy... i putted a fan in front of my car, for the time he was running.. Wink
Thanks Nick for the outstanding service. Everything went perfectly and my 2015 BMW 528i has the 2018-1 navigation update.
I want to thank BimmerMap and Nick for the good instructions and the absolutely fair price of the Map Update 2018 (NBT Version).
the whole process was quite easy - Instructions on how to properly format a USB Stick on PC  or on MAC will surely allow 99.9% of the users to be successful as I was.
Sure it takes some time to download/uncompress, copy the file to the USB drive and finally get in the car - but at the end it's still faster and much cheaper than to go the dealer.

I can recommend the site - it worked properly for me.  (BMW 120d, F21)
I have recently installed this update and found it to be easy to install and easy to use.
Nick has been very helpful and the whole thing was done in half a day. Many thanks.
The maps and code arrived promptly. Great customer service from Nick. He helps you through the jungle of loading up the USB.
Easy to load in the car and 50 minutes of transfer and there you are 2018-1. Maps on your Sat-Nav.
Highly recommend these people for the map updates. No problem too small for them to sort out.
You can’t go wrong with this product.
I brought my 2015 X3 to the dealership last week for routine service and was quoted $300 to update the Nav Maps.  I politely declined their offer to take my $.  In my search for an alternative, I came across Nick and Bimmermap.com  At first I was skeptical. I made the purchase and within 24 hours I now have the 2018-1 of the “Next” maps.  As others have commented, Nick was extremely responsive to my questions (I had a few) and walked me through any issues. 

The Bimmermap.com website describes the product, service and experience accurately and I am happy to recommend Nick and the service.  It’s been a very positive experience for me and I look forward to keeping my Navigation system updated.  Thank you, Nick – Best Regards, IRA
Hello!
I wish to thank Nick for excellent navi upgrade 2018-1 for my BMW 3 series f30 navigation system.
It,s all ok.
Thank you. Your  service is great and the 2018-2 NEXT map update loaded perfectly.
Thanks, updated the maps on my F80 M3 yesterday and the update worked perfectly first time.
Thumbs Up 
Just updated to 2018-2 and as always it worked like a charm!  This is my third time using Nick's service.  Two thumbs up! ??
Hi there everyone!

I´m from Austria - and very satisfied with  the 2018 update  and the service - -  Thank you very much

ICH BIN AUS ÖSTERREICH UND   MUSS SAGEN, SUPER UPDATES, SUPER SERVICE - ALLES TOPP GEKLAPPT

DANKE  - jederzeit wieder

FG
Good afternoon,

I went to the dealers to buy an update for the nav system. They looked at me if i was drunk or something  Confused Then tried to charge me a lot of money.

So I went online to search a better option. I found Nick's website. I ordered an update for my 116i f20. Worked perfectly.

The activation code landed in my spam box, which I did not see at first.

Service from Nick was perfect.

Would use it again for sure !
Hallo to All,

Just updated my Maps on my '15 328i.   Very easy to do, just a bit slow.  Bring a book.

Thanks Nick, the 2018 MAP UPDATE dropped in perfectly.
Hi Nick,

Great Service just updated the maps on my BMW 3 series - worked perfectly with no problems

would use the service again
Thank you Nick for all the help you provided. As you explained the process was quick and easy once you know what you are doing. The update is amazing!
Just completed a satiable update on my 2011 BMW528. Everything worked perfectly and the service provided from Nick was first class.

I would most definitely use this service again - highly recommended.
I just did my 4th update over two years.  Never had an issue and always great response time on support.
Star 
Thank you Nick, for your correct and excellent help with the installation of the new navigation updates. Many roads have been changed and thanks to you I drive on the best roads without detours. Really great! [Image: smile.png] [Image: thumbsup.png] [Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png]
Many thanks for the updated maps.
All went smoothly even though I did get impatient, but your swift response made it easy.

Highly recommended
The 2018 North America map was downloaded and installed with no issues. (please note these are substantional files and take a while to download).

Nick had provided excellent guidance throughout the process and requested a follow up. Couple of questions I had were answered to my complete satisfaction.

I would highly recommend this service!!

Thank you again Nick!!