Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to our BMW Navigation update forums!
The update installed successfully, thus for no issues.

Thank you.
This being my second upgrade, it took some time but it went smoothly. Copying the necessary files to four USB sticks prior to installation helps speed things up.

Great fast support from Nick.
Nick,

Thanks for all your help...after trying to download myself.. I had to call my grandson, who is a computer geek to help me out.
It was a breeze, will tell to all my BMW friends. My BMW: 2011, 335is.
Did this update back at the end of May, 2018. Followed the instruction and received additional confirmations from Nick. Nevertheless, install was a success, was arguably pretty simple and Nick was always informative!

Thanks for this service!!!!

Neil
Hi Nick,
This worked like a charm. Thanks for the detailed instructions and your prompt support.
2013 X3. Premium Nav. No problems, good instructions! Thanks Nick!
Second time I purchased the update from you guys - worked like charm and got quick responses. The price even went down over the course of a year. Satisfied with it and way easier than screwing around with the service for this.
Hi Nick,

Thanks for all of your help in getting my new 2018 maps installed.  This is the second purchase that I've made and I am extremely happy with the service!  

Cheers,
Nick, thanks for help updating from the original 2011 map to 2018!  I’m no techie, not computer illiterate, but not savvy.  And, I’m an old fart - 68.  Now I won’t be running into dead ends created by new highways!  True story.
Thanks a lot for great service and prompt replies!

I had really old maps from 2012, but can now enjoy fresh (accurate) 2018-2 Premium maps! Installation worked perfectly and I had no issues at all.

Please note that the maps are 20 GB+ so you'll need a 32 GB memory stick (a 16 GB won't work).

Regards
Andreas, Norway
Nick-
Great experience with installing the nav update! Had a corrupted download, but got your help & it worked flawlessly!
Great support, great system, great price!
Hi there,
Excellent service - I have installed navigation update in my BMW X5 and everything works without any problems.
Thanks
Hi Nick
Many thanks for the very pleasant time dealing with naviupdate. The update procedure was fast and very simple even for me to do, it works perfectly and your communication throughout the procedure was excellent. Thank you so much and hope to have the pleasure again.
My second map update from Nick and it went as smoothly as the first.  Smile
Just completed my second map upgrade in two years. Three year old BMWs come with some depreciation burnt off but nav maps out of date so didn't wait long this time to upgrade the nav. Excellent and prompt service from Nick made this as easy as before although bigger files do now require a 64Gb stick
Hi Nick, may i say that the whole process of purchasing, downloading and installing the new sat nav update was flawless. I am delighted with the new navigation which as long overdue for me. I will recommend your site to anyone looking for BMW nav updates. Kind Regards.
Updated my X5 yesterday and the provided instructions were very clear and worked with no issues. Thank you for your quick responses to my questions.
Thank you, my 2013 X5 had not been update with new maps and many address were not being found. The instruction and process was very easy and now I am finding those location. Thanks again for the quick responses.
Hi there all, just dropping a note to let any 1 know that this site is 100% ligit. Just did my first update from here Nick was ok he's from the US. and I am from the UK. So was little bit of time diff but all went well and will use nick and site again. Don't pay bmw when this site is less than half the price or more .Take the chance on Nick I am happy and glad I did.
Thanks Nick,
this is my third update from you and just like before, it worked!  Thank you again!