Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to our BMW Navigation update forums!
Great value, and easy to install, if you follow the directions.  

The instructions do not say to click on OK after entering the FSC and it took me several turns before I noticed that in the email with the FSC.  The instructions say to keep the car running while installing the four USB sticks, but I just left the ignition on and hooked up a battery charger.  I found it easier to use four sticks as my computer took a couple of hours to download the files.  And the instructions say if you interrupt the download you will have to start over.  I did not, it just picked up where I stopped.
Map update completed successfully. I had issues with a slow download but Nick guided me through it

I'm very satisfied
Thanks Nick for the update service.

Everything went smoothly, just follow the directions exactly.  I used a 64GB USB 2.0 to hold the 2019-1 NEXT NA maps.  If the stick was formatted on a MAC you definitely need to remove meta files.  BlueHarvest did the trick for me.  Uploading the maps into the vehicle took about 40 mins.  You don't need to leave the car running but the ignition should be on and a battery charger wouldn't hurt.

Nick provides great support and is there if you need help.