Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to our BMW Navigation update forums!
Just completed the NEXT 2020-1 update. This is my 5th BimmerMap update without a problem. Thank you, for making these upgrades fast, easy, and more economical than going to the dealership.
Wink 
I got surprised for the prompt replays, even more when I was on a weekend. Super support, minutes between responses.

The 2020-1 update trouble free. I surely will be looking on them for the next update.
Yeah, it's weekend, but super fast responses and help, I am all updated to 2020-1.

Thanks, Nick!
I regularly get my updates from Nick -- Always without issue.  This time was a great experience as usual. Thank you!
Hi,
I updated my 2013 BMW F01 (730X D), and got the 2019/2 Europe NEXT (did not see that there was a 2020 version available): Code took 3-4 hrs to receive. 

Thanks
Updated to Premium 2019-2 Europe on my F11. Just tested it out on a new stretch of highway, everything OK.

Prompt replies from Nick.

Thanks!
I have updated the navigation in my 2016 640i Gran Coupé to the Europe West 2019-2 version. Thanks to the clear instructions and the quick response from Nick, this is a piece of cake.
Thanks, Nick!
Easy to do yourself for a very reasonable price. I will definitely come back here for the next update. Can recommend this to anyone.
Hi Nick,

Thanks a lot for providing the map upgrade for my Bimmer. The process of upgrading was straight forward and easy to do and your support was outstanding.

Kind regards
/OJ