Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to our BMW Navigation update forums!
Great value, and easy to install, if you follow the directions.  

The instructions do not say to click on OK after entering the FSC and it took me several turns before I noticed that in the email with the FSC.  The instructions say to keep the car running while installing the four USB sticks, but I just left the ignition on and hooked up a battery charger.  I found it easier to use four sticks as my computer took a couple of hours to download the files.  And the instructions say if you interrupt the download you will have to start over.  I did not, it just picked up where I stopped.
Map update completed successfully. I had issues with a slow download but Nick guided me through it

I'm very satisfied
Thanks Nick for the update service.

Everything went smoothly, just follow the directions exactly.  I used a 64GB USB 2.0 to hold the 2019-1 NEXT NA maps.  If the stick was formatted on a MAC you definitely need to remove meta files.  BlueHarvest did the trick for me.  Uploading the maps into the vehicle took about 40 mins.  You don't need to leave the car running but the ignition should be on and a battery charger wouldn't hurt.

Nick provides great support and is there if you need help.
Everything worked as expected and on the first try.  Thanks for the prompt service Nick.
Hello Nick,

The update worked just fine and took pretty exactly 50 minutes.

My best wishes for the new year 2019 !

Best regards

EichCee
Hi Nick!
Thanks for the latest maps!
Even though I encountered some issues installing the new maps, your help and suggestions for remedy worked and the new maps were installed successfully!! Excellent service - thank you again!
Mila
Hi Nick, I couldn’t agree more with the positive threads - thanks for the new maps! They loaded up without an issue and your prompt responses to queries was much appreciated.
Hello Nick,

Worked well update MOTION 2019-1

Thanks for the quick reply!

Kind regards
I was very happy with the map update.  Given the ease of the process I will probably update more frequently than every 4 years!   Smile
Hey Nick,

Just wanted to say thanks for the latest map update. Everything worked and no issues popped up. Highly recommended for future updates!!!
Thx for smooth update and swift assistance. I will definitly return for new updates in the future.
Needed an update as my map was dated at 2013. Saw this website and gave it a shot.

Nick helped me through a few teething issues (my fault, formatted the usb stick incorrectly), and then the rest went smoothly.
Will return again if I need updates in the future. Good service.
I purchased this because it was less than half the price, if not more, than what BMW Service was going to charge me. While it is a little time consuming to perform this work, it's well worth it. It took me about 30 or 40 minutes to upload the software to a USB and then another 45 - 60 minutes to fully upload into my F01.

Nick was great and responded to my emails with expedience and professionalism. When it's time to update my software again, I know where I'm coming.
Hi.. I was very pleased to update my X3 to the latest 2019 maps. Especially since the dealer quoted $230.  Install went smoothly, as the documentation stated. 

Thanks!
Gary - Minneapolis MN
Hi Nick,

I updated the the navigation in my 550i (F10) from 2017 to 2019, which didn't work initially (due to my error), but your patience and thoroughness to find (my) error and quickly get resolved was very appreciative, and I will always look here for future updates!!!

Cheers,

brian
Worked great, no problems.  Copied the extracted files onto a USB stick (mine is a 64GB USB 3), plugged it into the car and waited for the update to finish.  Took about 30-45 minutes for me, I just took a nice drive around town.

Thanks for making this so easy
Thanks Nic, you couldn’t have made it any easier. Worker like a charm. It took a while do download from the internet, but that is my servers problem.
Hey Nick,
Great job, ordering maps was very easy process, downloaded and installed with no issues. Thanks for your quick response on code.
Easy installation. My advice would be to have 2 USB sticks, to save some time
But as said, easy installation, and fast reply from Bimmer team
Great service, great product. Excellent response times. Thank you very much worked, no problems!