Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to our BMW Navigation update forums!
Big Grin 
North America Next 2019-2 update went without a hitch, just like it was meant to be. 

Thank you for your help.
Thumbs Up 
I updated my 2014 X5 North America NEXT 2013-2 to version 2019-2 and I’m very happy with the service & how smooth the update went.

Keep it up Nick. Thank you.
2019-2 North America NEXT update was easy peasy, once I sorted out a few issues on my end, Nick was always fast to reply to my questions.

Worked exactly as expected and took about 30 - 40 minutes to update. This is the 3rd update I've purchased and all 3 have gone very smoothly.

Thanks Nick.
Hey Nick! I uploaded succesfully the 2019 Europe map to my F31.
Thank you very much for the instructions for the little problems. Cool
2019-2 Europe West Next  work perfectly... I do highly recommend BMW Navigation map update...
Nick answered emails straight away and been very helpful...
Thanks again Nick !!!
Updated from the original 2011 North American Premium to 2019. No problems. Well worth the price and the DIY at your own home.

2011 BMW 328i xDrive AWD
2014 E89 navigation system now updated. Make sure you follow email procedure. Take a bit of time due to download process but totally worth it. Buy with confidence. Will buy again in the future. Thanks Nick.
hi Nick,

thanks for the help, all worked good and installation was easy.

b.rgds
Andy
Hi all..

Nick provided all the files need for Next 2019-2  the installation did go perfekt. Swedish users can message me for more info 0707363622 Jörgen (day time plz)
Worked great, first try. Thank you!