Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to our BMW Navigation update forums!
I updated my X4 prof.navi Europe 2020-1 Next. Thanks to Nick, all went fine and easy to install.
I updated my old BMW Road Map Europe PREMIUM 2011 to 2020-1 version. All went according to the istructions, and I am very happy about the provided services. I can recommend this site.
Smile
North America EVO 2019-3 update done!

Thank you Nick!!
Today installed the new navigation update in my BMW Z4 35is , it works great  . Instructions were very good. Nick, thank you for your fast responce. Regards, Henk
Hi All. 

Just updated my 2012 BMW with the ned 2020-2 map. Everthing worked as it should. No complains at all. Quick respons on my questions. 

Best regards
Steen Clausen
Just installed my second map update for my BMW E88. No problems first time but USB or files were not right this time. A single prompt reply from Nick solved the problem.

Great service.
Big Grin 
Updated my 2011 BMW X3 North American Nav Maps.
Nick provided Prompt and Excellent support. Thank you!
I updated my old BMW X 5 Road Map PREMIUM 2013 to 2020-1 version. All went according to the instructions, and I am very happy about the provided services. I can recommend this site . Smile
I just finished updating my 2014 528i with the 2020-2 NEXT North America update. It went very smoothly. Much more cost effective than buying updates directly from the dealer!
David
Updated to 2020 maps without a hitch! Works flawlessly. 
Thanks Nick.
Updated my 2014 535i just fine.
If it doesn't want to update the first time you enter the registration code, correctly, try pulling the usb stick out and then back in. That's all I had to do.
I did my map update in 2019 and now in 2020!
Process works great!!

Thanks Nick!!
Smile
This my 3rd go. 2013 X1, and 2016 X3.  Flawless.  Highly recommended.  
BTW, I used a SanDisk ultra 32GB USB 3.0 with a 2.0 cable. Not sure if the extension was required but it worked.
We updated our 2012 328 last year and just completed our 2015 X5 yesterday, both with no issues.

Thanks Nick!
Hi, Nick. Thanks for your help with the download.

The installation for my 2014 X3 went fine.
Updated my 2012 X5 35d from Premium 2011i to Premium 2020. Everything went smooth. Great communication and service from Nick. Thanks.
Having just acquired my first BMW with old maps, I have to admit I was skeptical at first.  The support is excellent so don't be afraid of looking dumb (I sure did).  Thanks Nick for the help!
Thumbs Up 
Thanks a lot Nick for your prompt and good service, it's works without any problem. Was the 2020-2 NEXT North America update for a BMW 535 GT 2013 
I finally completed the Navigation update for my BMW X1 - 2014 North America Version 2014 to the New and Updated BMW North America MAPS 2020. NIICK, thanks for the assistance during the installation.
Recently successfully upgraded to the 2020 release.
Thanks to Nick for the excellent instructions, communications and responsiveness.

CNS 
Calgary Canada