Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to our BMW Navigation update forums!
I updated my 2012 5 Series and it went flawlessly and beyond expectations. Thanks to Nick for quick reply to my e-mails.
Apple Mac: Load Nav files onto USB drive, then download "CleanMyDrive 2" from App Store, remove hidden files Apple OS had added, then eject the USB.  BMW now should be able to read the USB.
I updated my 2015 X5 with 2021-1 NEXT and all went well as usual. I think this is my 4th year updating. Sold my 2014 328xi, so only doing one car now. Thanks, Nick!
I successfully updated the map in my X1. Affordable prices, super customer service and prompt response made the job easy. I will for sure get future upgrades the same way.

Thank you Nick!
Thumbs Up 
Updated my 435i with 2021-1 NEXT. Got the update quickly after purchasing. Update went flawlessly!
I updated my 2012 x3 and everything worked exactly as advertised. Great service. Thanks
The installation for my 2016 BMW X5 went smoothly and took about 30 minutes once the code was entered.
My windows computer does not have FAT32 it has exFAT which worked perfectly.
Thumbs Up 
Hello all.  I have updated my 2012 BMW 335IS for the last three years using the Bimmer Map solution and it has went flawless every time.  I highly recommend.

Dave T
I have updated the navigation in my 2012 535 Xdrive to NA 2021-1. As in the last year it worked flawlessly. The procedure is straightforward and instruction easy to follow. Thanks a lot Nick.
I have update the map for my 2015 5351x for the 3rd year running.  It went flawlessly as usual and Nick was ever helpfull.  Thanks, Mike
Smile 
I have recently updated to the 2021 Navigation system and the whole process was painless, easy and fast.
Thank you Nick for excellent service, great delivery and installation instructions.
Smile
Hi Nick,

The install worked great with no issues! I appreciate your help much obliged.

Carson
I have updated my BMW Europe Next using the Bimmer Map solution and it has went flawless. I have done it for the last 3 years and I highly recommend it. 

Thanks a lot Nick.
Hi there,
I just did an upgrade with this service for the third time over the last 6 years, and as each time it worked perfectly.
Many thanks to Nick for excellent support.
Cheers Jan