Re: Customer's feedback

Description of your first forum.
Petermac21

Post by Petermac21 »

Received the map update on USB stick.
Purchased the update for my X4 and from start to finish installing it in my car it only took 35min it was easy to do with no issues, very clear instructions to follow.
Will definitely use again for the next update.
Thanks again!
Larry B

Post by Larry B »

I just purchased the update on USB and installed the map update in my 2016 X3. The installation went flawlessly and support was prompt and helpful. Total update time was approximately 1 hour.

Thx again.
Graham

Post by Graham »

After downloading and extracting exactly as you described the update showed up in my nav screen. I needed an activation code to proceed further. Put the code in, and about half an hour later, the latest 2023 maps were successfully installed.
I'd recommend this if you need new maps for your BMW.
mvdastgerdi

Post by mvdastgerdi »

Excellent service. Purchased the USB. Map and instructions made it very easy to download.
I purchased my first update in 2018, and now this is my second update. Will continue to come back here for sure.
Buy with confidence.

Thanks again
tonyf787

Post by tonyf787 »

Hi I just finished downloading an update for my 2012 BMW 650i, with a 2011 nav version on it... took a bit of time, as it is a huge file but, I followed the instructions and got a bit of assistance from them. Customer service was very helpful, really quick to reply (on a Sunday even!) and I've got a 2021 premium version on my car.
It worked fantastic, I'd recommend it to anyone, saved me a bundle.
Thanks!!
amboyd

Post by amboyd »

Got the USB stick in 4 days.
Just updated my 2014 335i x Drive. Service was great and the process went really smooth. Takes about 45-60 minutes for the maps to load, but it will do so in the background while you are driving or have the ignition on.

Thanks for the update! Recommended.
Leiper_1

Post by Leiper_1 »

Got a map update on USB for my BMW 1 series and the whole process was easy to do thanks to Robert. Download to the car only took about 20 minutes and now got working up to date maps , which I’m really happy with and will definitely be back when updating next time.
Cheers again Robert
swsw

Post by swsw »

Map installed perfectly as advertised, for my 3 serie f31model. (NEXT 2022-2)
Recommended 100%!
Bbeckatl

Post by Bbeckatl »

Purchased USB with Premium maps for 2013 335is. Process was simple to follow. Took a while to download the large file. The company was very fast to deliver the USB with the activation code, the process took about 45 minutes to complete. Overall great experience. Highly recommended!
CIAB

Re: Customer's feedback CIAB 335i E92 2012

Post by CIAB »

Bimmermap A1 service.
Upgraded my 2013 map to 2022. The process and customer support was faultless. Support was precise, helpful and the info on the website was very informative.
The overall update of the navigation map to 2022 was approximately 35mins.
The FSC code was accepted without issue, and the map upgrade is a much needed improvement. Will recommend Bimmermap to all my fellow BMW users who need a map upgrade
Cheers
stpope

Post by stpope »

What a great deal - new map data so simple - very useful for me to find charging stations!
Buy with confidence from this guys!
SteveH

Post by SteveH »

Just got delivered the USB stick with North America premium map for my 2011 BMW 328i, followed the instructions and the upgrade went perfect! Everything went exactly as described!!!
Great job!!
Alx5

Post by Alx5 »

This is the second time I’ve updated the Nav system on my X5 and have been happy both times. Robert was reliable and responded promptly to my inquiries in spite of our time zone differences. I would not hesitate to recommend BimmerMap to anyone who wishes to get updates on their nav system.
Berlin2012

Post by Berlin2012 »

Great product. Excellent and prompt service. This was my third update using BimmerMap for my 2013 X1. My first was to replace the original German maps that came with the car. I’ll continue to use BimmerMap for upgrades — highly recommend!!

Thanks Mike! See ya next time!
Bjorn

Post by Bjorn »

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the map update on my Mini. Worked smoothly as expected and as it did when updating my BMW some years ago. Clear instructions and quick feedback from Robert when you have questions makes it easy!
Gareth_hardwick

Post by Gareth_hardwick »

I downloaded the files from a link provided, the download took about 15min and then another 1 hrs to unzip and load onto the stick.
The files loaded into the car in about 40min and it seems to have worked, there are newly constructed roads that have now appeared on the mapping.

Thank you!
oscar13alex

Post by oscar13alex »

I just updated the maps on my 535i, the downloading from the web and uploading on my car was just as the procedure described by BMW, the response time to provide the activation code was good. I am glad I decided to do the update! Thank you Rob, I will come back for my next update.
Ingegutt

Post by Ingegutt »

Have received the USB drive by mail and just installed the latest update (NEXT 2022) of the map on my BMW X3, and just like last time it went perfectly. If there is still something that is difficult, Scott is there right away and helps - very good service.
Buy with confidence from Bimmermap!
2014F34

Post by 2014F34 »

Just installed the 2022-1 update to my NEXT Nav system - 2014 F34... Nick was super responsive to questions. Looking forward to future updates with BimmerMap... 100% buy with confidence!!
B Andrews

Post by B Andrews »

Like others said, customer support provided specific and accurate instructions. Took a while to do the upload, but that is a BMW issue not BimmerMap.
I recommend this service and have used them several times for my 2013 740li
deeirl

Post by deeirl »

This is the second time I have bought maps for my 2013 BMW 5 series and can't recommend these guys enough. I had some issues on my side this time but following the instructions works really well and if you need help then Robert is always quick to respond and provide guidance. All up and running in no time! I will recommend you.
Thanks folks!
Vito

Post by Vito »

Great service within couple of ours after the payment I was able to install the updated map on my 328i xDrive 2014. Very prompt service by BimmerMap.
Used 128gb lexar USB key already formatted with fat32 and it worked like a charm. If you are certain that your battery is good and will keep your ignition on without running a car then go ahead it takes about 35-45 mins to update. I didn’t take a chance and had my car running while updating.
I will definitely come back to you guys and will definitely recommend you to others 👍
Thanks a lot!
Rob-Z4 35i dct

Post by Rob-Z4 35i dct »

Map updated from original 2014 to 2022. Download took longer than expected and took 2 goes, also upload in car took longer….good excuse for longer drive. But, hey….no big deal. Very economic way to get twice yearly updates to maps. Will recommend to others.
Cheers
Rob
Shorty376

Post by Shorty376 »

I have previously used BimmerMap updates for the satnav in my BMW523i. I have never had any serious issues with downloading the files or installing the updates. Any problems I did encounter were usually caused by myself not reading the instructions properly! Rob is always very helpful and his response times are always very quick. This is a great way way to keep my navigation system updated with the leatest maps at a very sensible price. I can absolutely recommend this service to anyone looking for an economical way to keep up to date. Many thanks again.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Did a web search for BMW map updates. Bimmermap came top and price seemed reasonable.
Purchased my F34 map update and quickly after that I received my zipped update with full instructions.
The download, unzip, and transfer went very easily.
Customer support was quick to respond to any questions I had and very helpful even on a Sunday!
All in thanks very much.
Daytona283

Post by Daytona283 »

Got the USB stick at home in 4 days.
Good price, fast service and fast response from Scott. Updated my old 2008 map to 2022 with no worries!
100% recommend. Top notch service!
x4owner

Post by x4owner »

Excellent value for lifetime updates.
Great support when I had a query and all working perfectly now with maps updated from 2016 to 2022.
Trust these guys!
cpm147

Post by cpm147 »

Updated navigation map from 2014 - 2022.
Excellent help and customer support from start to finish.
Highly recommended!
Ab652

Post by Ab652 »

Updated the navigation on my E93 which hasn’t been done in a while. Worked very well even with my not so good computer skills. Well worth doing. Nice one!
aha328

Post by aha328 »

Very good tutorial and has worked great.
I am 100% happy
Ich kann es nur Empfehlen! Und das für 89 Euro!!!I can only recommend it! And that for 79 euros!
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

I have BMW X1 it had a 2014 Europe Motion as soon as I went for a drive the new map loaded!
All working well. I recommend 100%!
:D :D
Miguel

Post by Miguel »

Excellent service 8-)
Cheers Scott. ;)
After downloading and extracting exactly as you described the update showed up in my nav screen. I needed an authorization code to proceed further and BIMMERMAP quickly emailed me the code. Put the code in, and about half an hour later, the latest 2022 North America EVO maps were successfully installed.
I'd recommend this if you need new maps for your BMW.

Peace All :)
StuKeR

Post by StuKeR »

Hello!

I just updated my Serie 5 from 2016 and worker perfectly. Like other times with other BMW I had, process is simple and smoth. Nice to have updated maps, and Robert is over there to give a hand if something doesn't work (but seems that this almost never happen :mrgreen: )

Excellent service! Recommend 100%.
BMWX3Jochen

Post by BMWX3Jochen »

I bought the map update for my X3 G01. I had difficulties to extract the files with my Mac. Rob told me, to make it with a Windows PC. Then it worked. Installation was without any further problems, the navi works excellent with some new features.
Contact and help with / from BimmerMap was very helpful and quick. :)
ira.keller

Post by ira.keller »

I have purchased maps from BimmerMap since I purchased my 2015 X3 and just updated my to the 2022-1 maps. Each time they have been very responsive and helpful and I've been successful in updating my maps for a fraction of the dealer pricing ($300 and that was a few years ago!). I am a happy BimmerMap customer and will continue to be so.
Buy with confidence!
jonnoblue

Post by jonnoblue »

Purchased the map upgrade for my 2011 E93. Took an age to download the software (it's a big file) but that's down to my internet speed. If you have full fiber then it'll be much quicker. Un-zipped the file and loaded to 32 Gb memory stick. Install in the car took about 30 minutes. All went smoothly. The cost of the software is very reasonable and would recommend Bimmermap. Happy days.
Gazric63

Post by Gazric63 »

Found Bimmermap to be the cheapest package for my Idrive. Mike has been very helpful upgrade worked faultlessly and totally recommend these people without a doubt, many thanks to all
13X3

Post by 13X3 »

Excellent product! Thank you. Highly recommended! Easy instructions, not one glitch handling the file or getting a code. Timely communication!
WilPeters

Post by WilPeters »

Software is as promised. Great update to the 2022 navi map for my F11. If you are experienced with updating it works great. I needed some help to go through the steps but found the support clear and timely despite the timezone difference. Having the dealer do this is easier but costs 250 Euro more. Highly advisable if you want to spend that cash on other things.
mungy

Post by mungy »

Very pleased with results. Have moved forward a decade with maps. I am not a tech wizard but the customer service helped me all the way to completion. Patient and informative. Highly recommend.
Best Regards
Chris
Nobby764

Post by Nobby764 »

Excellent communication and overall service. Just purchased/downloaded/installed Road Map EUROPE WEST Route 2022-2 without any hitch. Very clear and simple instructions throughout. Highly recommended.
psdn

Post by psdn »

Hey Bimmers!
I would like to thank you for the good Kommunikation we had.
The download of the navigation map for BMW F34 GT is completed and it is working very well.
Poul
jay90

Post by jay90 »

USB stick delivered at home, updated my 530D in 40 minutes, the instructions were clear and easy to follow. All updated successfully.
Good to know there's automatic notification of future updates as well.
Good Job!
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

Needed to update my X5 sat nav. After doing some research BimmerSatnav seemed the right choice, the lifetime FSC code and a reasonable price proved to be the clincher for me ... and so it proved. Great customer service and always there when I had an issue. All the issues were of my own doing so thanks Nick for being on hand to support. Once I had the update downloaded to the laptop (19G file) and then placed on to the USB (28G file) it took about an hour to upload, it hadn't been done since 2014!!

Would definitely recommend the Bimmer guys for updating your BMW's sat nav. Thanks again.
Marco54

Post by Marco54 »

Extremely pleased with the E90 navigation update, which ultimately went like clockwork. A word of warning, though - please follow the instructions EXACTLY. At first I didn't and caused myself a lot of wasted time and frustration.
The initial download was straightforward and quick. The update completed automatically within an hour as I drove along. Not bad for a 10-year update!
By following the instructions exactly you will find the process straightforward.
Big thanks to the customer service team!
ChrisB

Post by ChrisB »

The USB arrived today.
We have two BMW cars, both 2011 vintage, an X5 and a X1, and we have not updated either Sat Nav system since new. They are pretty out of date now. Then we found out that a sister-in-law's street was not even on the Sat Nav maps, so it was time to update ! Bimmer sat nav provided the updates we needed perfectly on both. The only real difficulty was in finding the USB slot in the glove compartment of the X1 - you have to feel for it in the top right-hand corner, just inside. Good work Bimmer guys, and thank you.
ChrisB, Surrey, UK.
lcfanbmw

Post by lcfanbmw »

I bought my 2014 528I back in 2017 and only now did I feel I needed to update the version of my navigation system. I chose to download the update to the usb. The instructions that were sent to me were very straight forward. It took about an hour for the nav system to get updated. I had some issues and Scott responded quickly to the questions I had.

Thanks. I recommend the Bimmer guys!
DaveScorpion

Post by DaveScorpion »

I purchased an update for my wife's BMW 1 series.
Excellent price.
I was almost immediately emailed with detailed instructions on how to download, prepare and perform the update.

I did have a little difficulty with the downloads but online support were super fast with help and sorted the issue straight away.

All the instructions were followed and the update process was completed successfully.
It takes a while to do but that's more to do with data transfer rates with the car than anything else.

I would happily recommend these guys for updating your cars Sat Nav.

Excellent service, great pricing & really helpful support if you need it.
Buy with confidence!
Alice

Post by Alice »

After a frustrating trip to Leeds I needed to update my navigation system. With the choice of three updates offered contacted customer support and Scott advised quite promptly which one I needed. Purchased the product and requested the USB home delivery. Arrived after 3 days, began the installation, entered the FSC activation code, uploading took about 30 minutes and completed to 100%.
Well satisfied with the update!
Many thanks.
StevieP146

Post by StevieP146 »

Downloaded the 2022 edition maps without any problem. I didn’t know that I would need a specific USB stick viz 32gb USB 2. Only had USB 3s so had to get one from Amazon! Bit of a pain that. I then had a few problems loading it onto the car as the software wasn’t recognized. Eventually realized that the Nav has to be booting up for it to work so switched it off using the radio power button held down until the screen blanked. Thanks to Scott for trying to sort me out.
Good product and I would recommend it.
J222

Post by J222 »

I downloaded the update to the stick following the instructions. Fortunately the stick was already formatted and ready to go so no problems.
I put the stick into my BMW and exactly as per the instructions it was immediately recognized and entered the 20 digit activation code. The update took about 30 minutes to update from 2017 version to 2022.
The process was very easy with Scott's assistance and gave me the confidence to do this myself rather than waiting for the USB stick to be delivered at home.
So far so good. Thank you Scott.
Will post further updates as the maps are updated as I purchased a lifetime subscription.
I specifically chose Bimmer as I had to make an informed decision on company being around long enough for me to receive many updates - Bimmer appeared to be an established company with some history.
peterc

Post by peterc »

This is the second time I have used BimmerMap.
Both times easy, the USB updates installed first time and all other settings were not affected.
Buy with confidence!!
DON'T BUY CHEAP UPDATES FROM OTHER SELLERS OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.
I tried it once and ended up paying bmw $380 to restore my navigation!
X3Owner

Post by X3Owner »

I'm now into several years of experience purchasing, downloading and installing BMW map updates from BimmerMap for our 2016 X3. With 2023-1 NEXT, once again the process played out smoothly and flawlessly.
Many thanks BimmerMap!
StuB

Post by StuB »

I have a 2013 F10 535l Xdrive M sport and the map had never been updated, so, I decided to try updating it myself.
Purchased the 2023-1 North America NEXT update and downloading it to my computer, I extracted the .zip file and copied the files to a freshly formatted 128 gb USB drive. It took about 40 minutes to complete.
Now I not only have updated streets, but all the other map options are working and I'm very happy how this worked out.
I can't say enough about how pleased I am with Bimmermap.com and Scott in particular.

Thanks!!
StuB
Hwaider

Post by Hwaider »

I purchased the LIFETIME Subscription North America NEXT version map for my 2013 740i.

The USB drive arrived yesterday in the mail and comes with a clear simple to understand installation instructions. It took 75 minutes for my 740i to upload and complete the installation. The whole process went very smooth from beginning to end without any problems. Excellent product and I highly would recommend it.

Thanks
Hwaider
HaraldBM

Post by HaraldBM »

I have a 2014 F11 530 DX that hasn't been updated in a long time.

USB-stick received in 2 days and worked perfectly, the initialization must be carried out with the ignition switched on (the process takes approx. 25 minutes).
The current navigation system contained a few streets that were previously unknown, everything works perfectly.

BimmerMap's service is exemplary. Scott helped me very patiently. All inquiries were answered asap. I'm curious if the updates will come as reliably, but I'm very confident.

5 stars for function and service! ****

Harald from Germany.
Peter

Post by Peter »

Ordered this week the 2023 Next map for my X5 (download). Instructions were easy to follow and installation went smooth. Fast response by mail for the installation code.
Satisfied customer! I recommend 100%!
Clintstg

Post by Clintstg »

I recently purchased the 2022 Nav update for my X3 and I'm very satisfied. There were a few steps (Purchase, Download, Install) but all well explained and the customer service person (Scott) was very helpful. I would definitely give this a full 10 star recommendation but you will need patience, the download & installation take lots of time (about 2 hours).
Happy Customer!
tjw23

Post by tjw23 »

Very pleased with the whole service from start to finish. Email communication was great, quick response to any emails sent. I would highly recommend if you need your BMW maps updating!
Before I purchased a cheap map update from other seller and didn't work!
StevieB

Post by StevieB »

Purchased last week for my 2016 340i touring. Given the price BMW charge without providing ongoing updates, this was a no brainer! Asked for the USB stick, as I didn't have one, rather than the download, which I received within the promised 3-5 business days. This was accepted by my car and I went for a drive to keep the ignition on while it took about 50 mins (!) to upload successfully.
Customer service was excellent - very happy throughout.
Petsa

Post by Petsa »

Ordered the 2022-2 map for my 2013 525d. Map wasn't upgraded since 2016. Had some trouble downloading the map, but support was great and fast (thank you Scott). Updating the map was easy. I can only highly recommend BimmerMap.com for map updates.
Peter
Grizzly98

Post by Grizzly98 »

Ordered an update by USB stick for my 2012 F25 X3. All is good now! Thank you for continued email support!
Would use again knowing the support is good - thanks! I recommend!
Buy with confidence.
andersds34

Post by andersds34 »

Just purchased new maps for my 5 series BMW which had not been updated since 2010!

I have to say that the service I received from Scott was excellent, he responded to all my emails promptly (even in the evenings and weekend), the instructions provided were very clear and concise.

The download of the files and the updating of the car was simple and quick, when I say quick it took about an hour to upload but I had already been told that in advance.

My Sat Nav is now showing all the new roads on the new housing estates, so no more being in the middle of a field :D

As well as an excellent service, it was also great value and well worth it.
I will certainly be using BimmerMap again for my next upgrade.
Thanks!
alexei60

Post by alexei60 »

Just purchased and installed N. America NEXT 2023-1 via a USB on my X5 2016.
Installation went smoothly although it took a bit longer than promised: 55 minutes instead of 30-40 as the instruction says.
My advice: do not worry if it is taking longer, just wait for the confirmation and automatic navigation system restart.
This is my second update, the first one was in 2018. I recommend 100%.
ephraim

Post by ephraim »

The postal system slightly delayed delivery of the USB drive (we have had postal strikes!!)
Installation was easy and done during a planned journey. It took about 55 minutes but appears to be working correctly.
I would definitely purchase from you again.

Many thanks
Ephraim
UK
brian

Post by brian »

Ordered the 2022 map update as my software version was 2017 and requested the download version. This arrived very promptly and I was able to download and unzip the file, download took 1 hour!!! Instructions on how to proceed followed the next day and and I updated my BMW with a USB stick. Customer service provided the update code within the hour of my request and I successfully updated my Sat Nav but be aware this could take a while mine was 1 hour 35 mins and you have to keep your engine running. Customer service was very prompt in fixing all problems and would highly recommend Bimmermap. I look forward to updates in future years.
X5driver

Post by X5driver »

2500 miles Road Trip
I'm just back from my trip and I was completely astounded by the accuracy and ease of use with this program.
I had not updated since 2012, and this trip was to completely new areas I have never travelled.
I had to learn on the go as I had just installed the program just a day before the trip.
My purchase & install experience was easy.
I was pleasantly overwhelmed not only with the generally maps, but also with the exit details and graphics on the split screen.
The Points of Interest category was appreciated as I could preview rest stops, hotels and even coffee shops and so much more.
Adding a new on the go destination is easy if you have a change or want to divert for a brief time from your overall destination.
This program is really worth it and I look forward to future updates.
JoBaker

Post by JoBaker »

I have just updated my 2 series, not had an update since new in 2016, massively overdue.
Customer service was excellent, good communication
Received the USB later than normal after I ordered but there were Royal Mail strikes!
Soo easy to update, took 30 minutes and now my home address is on there! 🤣
I can honestly say for the money paid, it’s very good value and you get exactly what you’ve purchased.
I would definitely recommend.
Olivier

Post by Olivier »

In 2011, I already did update on my BMW 525 Touring (2006). Recently, I decided to update my BMW M550d touring.
Scott answered on my questions and gave me full support. After ordered update by internet, I received USB key by post after a couple of days.
A detailed procedure was provided. Navigation update was successful. Because It took long time (45 minutes), I decided to update during commute.
Now, My car has the latest Navigation system and I am very glad about this :-)

I highly recommend these guys in order to buy your GPS navigation update.

Olivier.
Frankeboy

Post by Frankeboy »

Works perfectly!!
I will definitely come back and I will recommend you to others!! 👍
Thank you!!
Frank
xxSaintxx

Post by xxSaintxx »

Ordered the update last night before going to bed, this morning the link was in my inbox waiting. Update went very well and only took about 45 minutes. I will use for future updates no doubt.

Thank you for the speedy customer service.
Hcroij

Post by Hcroij »

Worked great.
I am not so familiar with this “Upgrading” stuff but with a litle (email) help it worked out great.
Friendly and quick help.
Installing was easier then i thought.

So thx for helping me out.
Terry

Post by Terry »

Just upgraded my system, worked perfectly, the installation was as it is guided by the information you are sent by the suppliers, very easy to follow even if your not familiar with IT stuff, brilliant support at the end of an e-mail. Terry B
JEddysI3

Re: 2023-1-Next-Map-Update

Post by JEddysI3 »

I just finished updating my 2017 BMW i3 navigation map.

It took me 39 minutes for the USB 3.0 drive I used to transfer the files to the car.
Instead of "leaving the car running" I left my car plugged into the level 2 charger in my driveway, as the i3 is an EV at heart.

Once it had downloaded and restarted, the version had changed from 2017-1 to 2023-1.

I bought my 2017 i3 used last year, and noticed that it was getting exit numbers wrong, and losing sync with the road in places on long trips.
I don't think the previous owner ever had the map data updated from when it was new It realllly needed this.
I am looking forward to using it on my next long trip in a couple of weeks.

Happy New Year!
FLHX

Post by FLHX »

I found this experience to be seamless and professional. After receiving my USB with the correct map for my vehicle it only took 45 minutes to download the new version.
well done!!
DMAC57

Post by DMAC57 »

Just picked up a 2012 X5 35d. The GPS data was very outdated. Order an update and even with the holidays, received in 6 days. Very easy instructions to follow. The update took nearly an hour and was successful. Well worth the price!
schein

Post by schein »

just bought a '13 X5 35i with Road Maps North America Premium 2013-1A maps. Put the stick in the USB slot in the glovebox and in a few seconds got a prompt to update the software. Update process took about 1.5 hours and I kept the engine running the entire time. Apart from being slow the overall process was flawless. Have the maps updated now to NORTH AMERICA PREMIUM USB 2022-2.
Highly recommended!
Delroy47

Post by Delroy47 »

The USB stick arrived in 5 days.
Purchased the NEXT 2023 update for my 2013 535d and it took 50min, from start to finish, installing it in my car it was easy to do with no issues, very clear instructions to follow.
Will definitely use again.
Top Service.
goodguy100

Post by goodguy100 »

Just updated the maps on my 2014 X3.
Everything worked as expected, total process including 24Gb download less than 1.5 hours
I recommend these guys!
andypage4321

Post by andypage4321 »

Just completed my first update. The USB took a little time to arrive but that's my fault for ordering just before Christmas. Got the activation code on same day and then it took less than 30 minutes to complete the update. No problems at all. Looking forward to the next one.
Thank you!
Anginir50

Post by Anginir50 »

It is already the fourth time that I have taken the maps for my BMW from this shop and I have always found it excellent good.
Expert staff available for any clarification, I highly recommend it.
Even when I change cars I will always return to them.
kmstern

Post by kmstern »

When I ordered I thought it was to get a USB stick but got a download link instead.
Easily rectified with an email, and the USB stick was sent out the next business day.
Got my USB stick in a few days, installed easily in about a hour with no issues in a 2014 528i.
Would definitely recommend.
rkotseos

Post by rkotseos »

2015 435i convertible.
Worked perfect, plugged it in, put in code and in 36 minutes it was done.
Now my street shows up!
Love it, thanks so much!
Robert (North Carolina)
Marcel

Post by Marcel »

Hello, I bought a Map Update for my F31 BMW. Downloading of the 21 Gig zip file took a while and it took me about four restarts before it succeeded. The installing instructions and a bit of support (quick reponds) helped me threw the process. Update installed succesfully.
Regards, Marcel (Amsterdam)
50barrandy

Post by 50barrandy »

I purchased the Nav update, for my F30 335D. The East map downloaded first time and loaded perfectly. For some reason the West map proved problematic and kept failing. Scott was so patient, I would have given up long before he did. He recommended an Internet Download Manager, which I used but it would only work successfully with Microsoft Edge, after that the process was seamless. Thanks again for your patience.
russman

Post by russman »

I purchased the 2022-2 update for my 2011 BMW X3 Xdrive 35i. The system has not been updated since purchase. I opted for the USB thumb drive as the update was about a 30gig file. I entered the activation key and the update went smoothly...Took about an hour.... I'm very happy with the service and communication that Scott provided.... definitely recommend!
A very happy customer in Northern California....
Bart5

Post by Bart5 »

I purchased the Nav update for 2023 for my 2015 BMW X3 MSport. Since the online feature has expired, I chose the Bimmermap option. It took me about 45 minutes to load. Instructions were very clear and to the point and I had no problems updating my software. Scott was very helpful in getting me the correct version I needed and it was very easy. Great customer support too!

I would recommend them to anyone looking to update their maps!
sbartgis

Post by sbartgis »

The quickest, easiest and most successful map update I have ever done. First time with BMW. I actually ordered the wrong version for my 2015 428i Convertible but they sent the correct one based on my VIN. The whole thing was done in way less than 6 hours. I had a large enough USB stick to do the download option, but they offered to send a USB preloaded if I couldn't get it to work. Everything worked like a charm.

Highly recommend for excellent service and successful map updating. I even have satellite views now in the 2023-1 update!
Cliffordic

Post by Cliffordic »

3 series map update.
The USB stick with the new maps and instructions arrived today, followed the instructions provided and 35 minutes later, maps installed and working, very simple process.
Great company to deal and communicate with, I highly recommend them.
Cliff (UK)
Seti1

Post by Seti1 »

I purchased a update for my 2016 Mini, USB arrived in 5 days including a weekend. The installation was easy and effortless it took about 30 mins to complete and all seems great, thanks to Scott for his help and will definitely use you guys again for the next update.
Highly recommended.

Steve UK
gsdhillon69

Post by gsdhillon69 »

I bought this for my '12 BMW X5 and this update worked amazing. got sent the download link very fast and got the FSC code fast as well. Overall a great experience dealing with you guys.
Very happy customer. Thanks!
lce87

Post by lce87 »

I bought a car and asked me for activation code when I started Navigation service, in couple of hours my car started updating with the latest maps from the instructions of these guys.

Awesome support and really nice service!

Thanks a lot!
Youngtimer

Post by Youngtimer »

Thank you for the USB stick, the update went well, I didn't have to enter any code, after the loading completed I received a message that the update was successful.

Thank you very much for the follow-up and the quick response.
Greetings Jan
waegenev

Post by waegenev »

The support is very good and helpful in their work, they sent me the USB stick and activation code.
I am so grateful for their service.
Thank you very much!
Oldsparks

Post by Oldsparks »

I just purchased map updates for i3 Rex, the whole experience was faultless. I can't speak highly enough of Scott who guided me through the system, Very highly commended, and a great money saver over BMW costs for same thing,
Many thanks.
jrolli

Post by jrolli »

Got the USB for my X5. Installation was easy. Took about 45 min to get it updated.
Thanks!
BMWlife

Post by BMWlife »

I purchased my lifetime map last year and I just had my first map update; a very smooth transaction each time. Last year I had some issues with my computer, so they mailed me a preloaded map USB drive. After receiving the USB, it was just a matter of uploading it and following their instruction.

Very good customer service, communication, and follow-ups. AAA+++ Seller :D
AlexanderF45

Post by AlexanderF45 »

This was a 5 star experience!

New navigation map ordered on USB, installed and works like new again.

Pros:

Speed
Communication
Trustworthy
GPSIIR

Fixed my "Corrupt Navigation Data" error

Post by GPSIIR »

Update worked great! Took about 45 minutes to complete the update. The update fixed my “Corrupt navigation data” error. The dealer wanted $150 to look at the problem (which meant look at my screen and verify that “yep, that’s a problem”, and then probably charge me $2500 to replace/fix the system..). What’s sad is that I have one of the few 2016 328xi BMW’s that has the 4G module, so I still pay for and receive over the air updates. The last update seems to have caused the problem. Sadly, I couldn't find any way to "redo" the OTA update to see if that could fix my corrupt navigation data error, and since the cost of downloading and installing the latest update from BimmerMap was the same as just getting the BMW dealer the look at the problem, I figured I had nothing to lose. I’ll be ordering an update for my 2014 X3 in about a week…
Wilberth

Post by Wilberth »

We tried to download the file, but our internet was too slow. Scott helped us so many times and replied very fast via email. Eventually he sent the USB to us instead. Was very simple and didn’t take that long to update.
I recommend it very much! Worth your money!
lstearne

Post by lstearne »

USB Stick arrived within a week, after entered the activation code job completed in 30 minutes.
Very satisfactory. Thanks!
impofd

Post by impofd »

Good installation guide which made it easy to install. Good service.
Thanks. Ilse
MrKeronn

Post by MrKeronn »

Updated my BMW X3 2015 with new road data. Received very good help from customer service with the process.
I chose to download the map to my own memory stick. It took approx. 45 min. Updating in the car took approx. 40 min.
Had no problems along the way. I recommend 100%!
aTiplers

Post by aTiplers »

Just got the USB and installed the update. Instructions very easy. Updated while on a journey and took only 35 mins.
Will definitely use again.
Thanks. Alan
billgrahame

Post by billgrahame »

The BimmerMap installation was flawless following the precise, written instructions provided with the USB stick.
The car navigation menu behaved exactly as predicted by the instructions. In addition, Scott was very responsive to my emails prior to delivery. Delivery was on time. My 2011 BMW X5 with its original 2010 maps can now see addresses that did not exist back then. Highly recommend!
JohnZ

Post by JohnZ »

USB stick arrived within a week.
Finding the USB PORT on my 2014 BMW X1 proved challenging but with images sent to me I finally found it!
The download for my sat navigation worked fine. My only issue is that I can’t turn the sound on. My handbook says that to switch to the Function Bar TIP the controller to the left. I’ve tried that but nothing happens! Any ideas?
Thank you Scott for your patience and understanding in getting me this far.
Ellen

Post by Ellen »

I chose the option to have the maps update mailed out to me on a USB stick.
Inserted the USB stick and after entering the activation code it took less than 30 minutes to complete.

I certainly would recommend this if you need a maps update for your BMW.
RogerH

Post by RogerH »

The upgrade was shipped promptly and was installed on my BMW X5 without any problems. It took about an hour to upload. The previous week I had booked the car into the main BMW dealer who was unable to upgrade the navigation system for “Technical problems”. So don’t waste your time and money with official dealers in my opinion.
Recommended 100%!
beckham457

Post by beckham457 »

Received my USB after 3 days, installation was straightforward after I had put the code in and completed in my 2015 BMW 118i after 40 minutes or so. The Navigation screen has loaded fine and I look forward to seeing the new roads on the map.
Buy with confidence!
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

I bought the software on a USB stick to avoid any compatibility issues with the car, I didn't have the details of the car to hand. In reality, I didn't need to worry as the website suggested the correct software.
It worked perfectly and was an easy upgrade. Really simple process and well administered throughout.

Definitely recommend this service!
RobR

Post by RobR »

The update for the navigation system of my BMW E91 of 2011 worked very straightforward and well.
After entering the FSC code, I waited until I had an hour drive.
The update was loaded during that drive, the navigation system still functional.
After 45 minutes is was done and the navigation system restarted itself.
I am very pleased with the result.
andynr

Post by andynr »

Hi - ordered the map update on USB for my bmw 2 series from 2015 to 2023. A few steps to follow but no problems in upgrading the software. it took 35 minutes to transfer from the usb to the car. Easy to install. Scott was very helpful and instructions were clear.
Will upgrade again in the future.
Nick335d

Post by Nick335d »

Purchased the map update on USB. Installation was simply plug and play, no support or FSC code needed.
Many thanks.
(2016 335d)
QMSZ4

Post by QMSZ4 »

Just updated my Sat Nav on my E89 Z4. Everything went well without any problems.
Will certainly use BimmerMap again. :D
gekleurd

Post by gekleurd »

Great update. They sent me the map update USB Stick by mail, great seller. Thanks!

I recommend 100%.
alanp

Post by alanp »

Purchased on USB to upgrade 2015 plate 530. Communication with Scott was excellent and timely. The stick and codes worked first time (use the USB port in the open up armrest centre unit). Installation took about 45 minutes - all works fine - no more the screen suddenly showing me driving across open fields! Definitely recommended.
melit

Post by melit »

It worked perfectly! Took about an hour to fully install and verified 2023-1 Next version is installed.
Buy with confidence. Recommended!
dlklfc

Post by dlklfc »

Great service, easy and straight forward. Instructions were clear, once the activation code was entered the install process begun and took approximately 45 minutes. Map now showing the latest version and can finally recognise my road!

Thanks to Scott and the team.
Px3man2000

Post by Px3man2000 »

I just installed a map update in a 2011 BMW X3! I followed the simple instructions, that were enclosed with the USB drive. The installation was flawless from start to finish. In the 45 minutes it took the installation to complete its cycle, I managed to clean my garage!
mapi2306

Post by mapi2306 »

Purchased the navigation update on USB. It worked very well. I am extremely satisfied with the service (much better than the BMW official dealer)
GuyP

Post by GuyP »

After a delay with delivery I was very pleased with the customer service.
Easy fix to install. It took about 1/2 an hour
BMWDRIVER

Post by BMWDRIVER »

I recently purchased a BimmerMap update for my 2016 BMW535i that had never been updated. The dealer quoted a charge between $300 and $350. Decided to check on line---found BimmerMap and decided to give them a try. I am not particularly up to date on IT skills, but the instructions that BimmerMap representative Scott provided were very easy to follow. I would recommend using BimmerMap to update your BMW instead of the dealer.
Russ
michaeltnix

Post by michaeltnix »

Just want to compliment you regarding your responsiveness to my original inquiry and to share that you delivered what you promised. The USB drive and instructions were easily installed. Everything worked smoothly as promised. I am completely satisfied and recommend your service to others without hesitation. Thank you!

Michael
NC, USA
BobHoather

Post by BobHoather »

I received my map data USB for my 2015 218i. When I went to install it it required an access code. Entered the supplied code and followed the simple clear instructions. Everything went well. Well done to Scott for his rapid response.
Highly recommended.
Bob, UK
Lucky2

2023 BMW route map

Post by Lucky2 »

Thank you so much for the new update on usb stick and all the help that Scott gave me and the support in how to install it on my BMW mini convertible cooper 2017 life time updates .
Brilliant service and quick at replying to my emails and any thing I needed to know as I am not great at tech stuff and do panic about things like this 👍.

All worked out fine on install and took around 45 mins to complete as was a first update since bought my car 🚗 from new build had made.
BMW said had to get it done at work shop but Scott confirmed no need and wey hey save me 125 pound in BMW doing and the up date was 25 cheaper to so win win for me.
I highly recommend this map update service and Scott is brilliant and very helpful so again thanks
Victor in Preston, UK 👍
LuMa

Post by LuMa »

A few weeks ago I went looking for an update for my GPS software for my BMW 5 series of now 11 years old.
At BMW I did not immediately find anything in their online shop.
A friend of mine suggested me to buy from BimmerNavi.
There I ordered the latest update for my car.
I couldn't really continue downloading the map via URL link by email because I ran out of free space on my C drive and I couldn't extract it to D drive.
Then I started to worry about my purchase. Eventually the seller proposed to send me a USB stick with the update on it.
I received this neatly packed a few days later. Scott responded quickly to all my emails. The car had to keep running during the update, which took +- 45 minutes.
But my navigation system is now up to date again. Updated to version 2023-2 according to the screen.
I therefore think that we are dealing with a correct seller here who helps you anywhere possible.
Best seller. I recommend 100%.
How8

Post by How8 »

:) Received update for my BMW M235i satnav maps. Probably the first since the car was new in 2015. Followed simple instructions that did mean having to be patient for over 45 minutes. All seems good.
Very helpful support from Scott. Top-notch customer service!
Buy with confidence.
jakob1973

Post by jakob1973 »

The navigation works perfect. Instructions are easy to use 👍🏻.
Top seller. Highly recommended!
PVD1

Post by PVD1 »

Downloaded a new map for our 2015 X5. The map in the car was still the original. All went well, but I did have to clean up the files on my USB drive after copying from my Mac, using the app recommended in the download and install instructions. Everything is working fine. Good communication and follow-up from Bimmermap.
adsirp

Sat Nav Update

Post by adsirp »

I decided to update the sat nav in my 2012 5 Series.
After looking around at various options, I decided on Bimmer Map.
The process was simple and straightforward, except for me being unable to unzip the files. After an email or two, the guys pointed me in the right direction. Once unzipped and put on to a USB stick, it was plain sailing. System upgraded and a happy customer.
If and when it needs updating again, I will go to the same company, without hesitation.
Great product and fantastic support.
bjefferies

Post by bjefferies »

Great company to work with, received my usb and it updated in 35 minutes. There is all kinds of support if needed, will come back for more. Would highly recommend.
Robertsmith

Post by Robertsmith »

I purchased the a Road Map Update 2023 and decided to download and copy to a 32GB usb stick rather than wait for the usb plug and play software to arrive in the mail.
The instructions were easy to follow and customer support outstanding.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks!
Limoux

Post by Limoux »

Received the USB and then the code number to download map updates for my BMWX1 2012 , it was very easy and straightforward to do , as it hasn't had an update since new it took just over one hour to complete, with the given instructions it went well
Would definitely recommend. Best seller!
dpalmer79

Post by dpalmer79 »

I have been using BimmerMap for 5 years now, to keep my 2014 528xi navigation system up to date. I have not had any issues over this course of 9+ updates. I have been downloading the updates and using my own USB drive. The directions are clear and accurate. I highly recommend this product.
MANUEL3674

Post by MANUEL3674 »

Received the map update on USB stick.
Purchased the update for my X1 and from start to finish installing it in my car it only took 35min it was easy to do with no issues, very clear instructions to follow.
Will definitely use again for the next update.
Thanks again!
KenM

Post by KenM »

I purchased the 2023-1 North America Premium map as a large download. This method is expeditious but takes patience and a little bit of willingness to address minor technical matters; however, the guidance from BimmerMaps was excellent, concise and unambiguous. Similarly, the instructions to install the downloaded maps into the car are crystal clear, so all went smoothly.
filip1200

Post by filip1200 »

Purchased the 2024 map download for my BMW F23 (218i Cabrio). Works perfectly!!!
Highly recommended.
Drewby

Post by Drewby »

Purchased map for my x5. Worked wonderfully. Exactly what I was looking for. Came in no time. Was about 45 minutes to install. Very happy. Thank you guys. You're the best. I'm a repeat customer and I'll continue doing business here.
Buy with confidence!
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

Update for my 330d which had 2014/02 installed.

USB stick took a little longer than advertised but received it along with installation instructions.
Plugged in the USB stick and new version was recognized. Once entered the activation code the update was completed within 35 minutes.

Installation was easy and the customer support was first class.
Kong

Post by Kong »

Download and extracted the update to the USB drive as per instructions. Installation took about an hour without any issues.

Happy customer! :D
Mes77

Post by Mes77 »

I ordered two updates for two family BMWs and the updating process was quick and easy for both vehicles. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. I opted for my updates to arrive on USB thumb drives instead of by downloads and think this is the most convenient method even if it does take a little longer due to postage. I would have no hesitation in using BimmerMap for future map updates in the future. I found communicating with Scott easy with quick responses.
Laverdaking

Post by Laverdaking »

It worked great and was easy to install. I installed this in my car a year ago and requested an update. They sent it right away so I know that the updates I paid for when I bought it for my first car will be honored. I bought another update for the wife's car and it was just as easy to install and worked right away for her's also. Don't spend the money at the dealership for this. This is much cheaper and just as good.
bimmerdriver

Post by bimmerdriver »

I ordered the download version. Quick response with download link and correct FSC code. Maps installed perfectly as advertised (BMW F31). And quick response in case of questions. Recommended!
ahudson

Post by ahudson »

I have just updated my BMW satnav system via BimmerMap and every thing when well from start to finish. Great customer service.
Highly satisfied and will recommend anyone who wants to update their BMW.
peterc

Post by peterc »

I have used Bimmermap four times now. The service and the instructions always work.
I have quite high speed fibre internet at home so I always use the download option - only about 10 minutes to download the zipped file.
I recommend 100%.
Janne

Post by Janne »

I just updated my nav version for the third time (since 2014), using the download method, and it worked very well.
Excellent support from the service team as always.
/Janne
Alexei61

Post by Alexei61 »

This is my 3rd update since 2018 of my Nav system on X5 2016 and I have been happy every time: no more driving in the middle of grey uncharted areas! Scott responded promptly and generously offered me a lifetime subscription for a small $$$ extra compared to what I purchased less than a year ago.
I would not hesitate to recommend BimmerMap to anyone who wishes to get updates.
Gillywog

Post by Gillywog »

Great service for my map update 5 star service and quick will use again when ready thanks scott
Buy with confidence!
Ou812

Post by Ou812 »

Hi, I just finished installing the 2024 North America NEXT map update for my 2016 X3. No issues at all, clean install, took 65 minutes. This is my second purchase for an update. I’m two for two on a clean and simple update.

Thanks
Gary
JP747

Post by JP747 »

I just updated my BMW Navigation again with my lifetime BimmerMap subscription and all went well. The update went smooth with no issues.
My fist BMW was a new 1977 320i (before auto Navigation) and over the years when mavigation systems were installed I've had all kinds of issues trying to update the maps. BimmerMap is the first company that made the update easy and the lifetime update is great. I can certainly recommend their navigation subscription service for the product and customer service. Thank you Scott.
TheExecutive

Post by TheExecutive »

Hello all,

I installed the 2024 North America NEXT update for my 2013 750Li. My maps hadn't been updated since the purchase of the vehicle in 2015. It took what felt like ages (over an hour), but it got done with no issues. I went the download route and used my own USB stick.

Thanks!
Troy
JovK

Post by JovK »

I updated the very old "Road Map Europe Premium 2010" for a 2024 Version, worked perfectly. You receive a confirmation mail with clear instructions if you follow these it works like a charm.
Long story short, I can recommend 100%
Ncarolina95

2023 Navigation Update

Post by Ncarolina95 »

I received the map update for my 2014 X1 on USB stick.
The installation was super easy and faster than I expected. The instructions are easily to read and understand.
The update was definitely needed.
I will be back for more.

James
BMWoodard

Post by BMWoodard »

Scott was awesome to work with when I ordered a map update for my 2011 535 for North America. Process was straightforward and took about an hour.

Would recommend if you need a map update without hesitation.
Sshah3

Post by Sshah3 »

I was successfully able to install the 2023 premium maps in my 2013 bmw 328i xdrive. Installation took a little over 1 hour because my maps were so outdated. Overall, I recommend working with Scott and I am happy with my results (and my new and updated navigation software functionality).
Excellent customer service very helpful and prompt with communication.
cnsyyc

Post by cnsyyc »

USB drive was received eight days after being shipped. Following prompt receipt of the detailed instructions and FSC Code, the installation took ~ 45 minutes and completed successfully.

Post by 3850 »

Have purchased and installed update for 2012 X5 30D with original map installed. Purchased the current Mapping on USB Stick which was simple and straight forward to do only taking 15-20 minutes. All works good and now I look forward to the next update.
Thanks Scott.
nicko

Post by nicko »

thanks to the team at bimmermap especially scott who great help in sending me usb and guided me through the whole process they were amazing for all the help to success the update of bmw map update i would recommend this to any body interested in updating their bimmermap's aim very happy with the results great work guys keep up the good work.
excellent customer service .
99HDE

Post by 99HDE »

Received the usb update for my 2012 BMW X5M and the installation was flawless..
Buy with confidence.